- The password isn't working
- You need to type in all 6 digits of your password. The first and last digit is "." or a decimal
- I forgot my password
- There is no master password for the app. This is by design to ensure that private data is kept private. You can delete and re-install the app. All data will be wiped, but it will reprompt you for a new password. Apple doesn't double charge you for an app you have previously purchased.
- How do transfer videos to my iPhone / iPod Touch?
- 3 easy steps.
- 1. Turn on your webserver
- 2. Log onto your iPhone with a modern browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox recommended)
- 3. Drag and drop the files you wish to copy to your iPhone or iPod Touch into the Browser window
Make sure you have Wi-Fi turned on
Make sure that your movies are preformatted for iPhone/iPod touch
- How do I convert movies to iPhone/iPod Touch format?
- You can use QuickTime to convert movies. Just chose File -> Save As... and choose iPhone under the format menu.
We also like Handbrake which is powerful and free
- Does copying a file to multiple albums use up space?
- The app creates a link to the original file so it doesn't consume extra space when copying files to multiple albums.
For instance, say you've created an "Action Movies" album and a "Cartoon" album. You have a 1Gig movie that you would like catagorized in both albums. Just copy the movie to both, you'll only use up 1Gig of space on your device (plus the negligable link)
- Email us at: support